September is the month of transformation in so many ways. After enjoying the last days of summer we're ready to set very clear intentions for the rest of the year and get back on track.
But where to start?
According to a new Oxfam research, the UK's monthly fast fashion habits produce the same emissions as flying a plane around the world 900 times. As many consumers are still unaware of the environmental footprint that shopping habits cause, we were inspired by #SecondHandSeptember to help you be the best version of yourself.
For this reason, we're launching our #BuyNothingNew September campaign, so that you can do something good for the planet (and for your pocket) without having to compromise on style or that confident feeling of wearing a gorgeous new outfit.
Here's what we've got in store for you this month...
- Plenty of easy to follow tips on how to consume, spend and waste less
- Stories and tips from our favourite sustainable bloggers to inspire you
- Save money with Hirestreet discounts, making#BuyNothingNew a little easier
- Amazing prize giveaway! The chance to WIN free outfit rentals until the end of the year
- We will be hosting a HUGE sample sale at the end of the month full of gorgeous last season stock... stay tuned for more details!
Spread the word and let everyone you know that you're taking the #BuyNothingNew challenge along with your Hirestreet community!
Save money, save the planet!